Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions supersede all terms and conditions and apply to the sale and supply of goods by Natural & Clean to the customer and no other terms shall apply. Natural & Clean reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will appear on the relevant web page without written notice being given. For avoidance of doubt no member of staff at Natural & Clean is authorised to vary these Terms and Conditions either orally or in writing.
2. All orders are subject to product availability and order acceptance.
3. In the event of an item either being temporarily unavailable or withdrawn by the manufacturer, Natural & Clean will contact the Customer to suggest a suitable alternative with an equal value or delay despatch until the item has been obtained. If the company are unable to fulfil the order the difference will be refunded to the Customer.
4. Claims for shortages, damaged or incorrect goods must be notified to Natural & Clean in writing by email within twenty-four hours of delivery. We regret that refunds can not be considered under any other circumstances.
5. No goods may be returned for credit or replacement without the prior written consent of Natural & Clean.
6. All payment will be processed via the Protx secure server. Orders will only be processed for cards recognised by them.
7. All payment transactions will be made in ús sterling.
8. All prices are subject to change or escalation with 30 days notice.
9. We handle any information we have about you under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
10. Any data held by us will be used solely for ordering goods from the site. We will pass no personal details to any third parties.
11. This site is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
12. Nothing in this Agreement affects your statutory rights.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and only the English courts will decide any disputes.
Registered in England at Cleantec Innovation Ltd, Building 356, Discovery Park, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, CT13 9FJ
Company Registration No. 03256072